Dr. Dhara Patel and the dental care team of Best Dental Spa place the health and safety of our patients at the highest priority. We follow all recommended and required CDC and state guidelines for infection control. Our office has made appropriate changes to prevent the spread of the coronavirus and protect our patients and staff. You will notice these changes from the moment you enter our office and we are happy to answer your questions and address your concerns at any time. What has not changed is the high standard and quality of dental care that we provide for you when you visit us.
COVID-19 Prevention: what to expect
Our office is practicing social distancing and has increased measures to improve air quality. Changes include:
- Contact-less check-in: we want to limit contact and have made changes at the front desk to make it easy for you to check-in and out when you visit without coming into contact with our staff or contaminated surfaces.
- Health screening and temperature checks: we will have a short health questionnaire upon your arrival and take your temperature with a digital thermometer.
- PPE: our staff will be wearing and using appropriate PPE at all times.
- Aerosol reducing technology: we will be using this whenever necessary to minimize aerosols and the airborne spread of pathogens.
- HEPA air filtration: improved air filtration is in place to reduce airborne pathogens throughout the office.
What we ask of you:
We are asking that you also practice recommended protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our goal is to keep everyone safe while also helping you and your family keep their smile healthy and comfortable.
- Masks are to be worn while in the office except during your treatment.
- Please do not bring extra guests with you if possible to limit the number of people in our office.
- Do not come in for a dental care visit if you have been feeling ill, exposed to the coronavirus or have recently traveled to a high risk area.